Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

~♥ Hello Friends ♥~

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here...and that I have a surprise for you in the next couple of weeks...here's a hint of what's coming up:


Here's another hint:

That's all I'm going to say for now...so stay tuned!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Several of you inquired about my kitchen curtains.  They were purchased several years ago at Kmart...unfortunately they are no longer available. 


I haven't been able to find anything similar at Kmart, Wal-mart or Target.  One source that may be of interest to you is:
They have a great selection of curtains, but I've never purchased anything from them.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Have a wonderful day my dear blogging friends!
Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...