Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Have Made a Blog Header.... please have a look

OK, I am VERY EXCITED I have wanted to make a header for my blog for ages.

This afternoon I actually did it and tried it on my test blog where I often try things out.
I would love for you to go over and check it out and let me know what you think.

So here is the link for my Test Blog

I am wondering what people think about changing my one I have always had. Do you think it changes the feel of what you see? Do you think of this blog as being synonymous with the header on my blog.

What is your opinion about changing my header from the standard one on this blog to the one on my test blog?

I really would appreciate some feedback....please!

Oh dear my dear husband pointed out I had a spelling mistake in the made header, just ignore for  the moment ( I was trying to get the writing in the right spot and just forgot to edit it)

Blessings to you and your homes,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...