Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Inbox Week: Kitchen Love

Image Courtesy Muse Interiors

A lovely reader, Suzanne, sent me a link to Muse Interiors, suggesting I might like/hyperventilate over this kitchen. You were absolutely right Suzanne. Trouble breathing.

Firstly I love the light streaming in.... gives the room such a warm glow.... the pendant lights are beauties too... so is the benchtop!  Look at the entry to the butlers pantry on the left...love the checks - tiles/wallpaper?.... and the wainscotting. And the teeny tiny tiles in the splashback... can you see them?

I am a sucker for shaker cabinetry and can never imagine using anything else in every kitchen I ever do. Big statement. But true. This I know.

.... and cabinetry right to the ceiling... with a beautiful cornice. Yep, perfect.

Thanks Suzanne!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...