Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Hearts for Home - 3rd May ♥

In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
May God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

My list for 3rd of May  is ♥ ♥

1. As May is the month we focus on Mary and role of Mother hood I will be devoting time and thought into this project. The gift of a anew baby soon makes me think all the more on this topic and how I am achieving this with our own children. Therefore I will be evaluating my own expectations and actions in light of this and hopefully improving the quality of care and mothering shown to our children.

2. I am just about packed for the hospital and just need to throw a couple of books in for reading and organise my craft basket. Does anyone have suggestions for light reading to take with me?

3. I know I shouldn't but I am!
I have a new list of things I want to make for the baby before it comes....in about 2 weeks.
I want to make a mobile of silk angels, a knitted lamb, a knotted doll and a hug me.
I know it is last minute but as yet I have not made ANYTHING for this new treasure and I so desire to.

4.AS well as this I am embroidering little 'pretties' onto the singlets. I think baby's look so much nicer and, well loved in these more personal items.

5. Try to write out a "Mummy is in hospital routine" for our children to follow, in order to help them run their days (I know it is only a very short while) as stress free and ordered as possible.

6. With this same theme in mind I would like to have a menu plan for the next 2 weeks (after our current one,) complete with shopping supplies and perhaps even better the supplies already bought and stored for use.

Blessings to you and your homes,






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...