Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

~♥ Chalkboard & Sheets ♥~

I love chalkboards, but dealing with real chalkboards and chalk can be a pain.   Here's an easy solution: I took an old picture frame and added a piece of black scrapbooking paper in place of a picture and viola...I have an almost new chalkboard.  The Chalkink markers write wonderfully on glass, and clean-up is fairly easy.  Once the Chalkink dries on the glass (I like the fact that it won't smear once it's dry), you can clean it off with just plain water.
 If you've never tried Chalkink markers, I would urge you to do so.  You can find them at Michael's or a similar craft store, but the best selection can be found on their website.  http://www.chalkink.com/  I am recommending them from my own experience...I have not received any type of compensation from them.
 I have always been a plain white sheets type of gal.  When Tina from Cherry Hill Cottage posted about her polka doted sheets from Wal-mart, I must say I thought they were adorable...I looked at these sheets in the past, but never bought them...how could I go from all white to polka-dots???  $10.00 a set on clearance was enough of a deal for me to try them, along with a green set. 
Thanks for stopping by...I always enjoy the company!
Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...