Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hi Sunday

Love that mantel... lots of detail but with a simple arrangement on top. Perfection.

A pretty Sunday vignette to make up for a not so pretty night. 

Fire alarm at 3am. Who knew the "evacuate the building, evacuate the building" siren would have such a refined British accent. My boys are walking around this morning saying "evacuate the building" in their best British accents. They're good with accents.

Yes, so we met all the neighbours at 3am. My boys were happy. They found 'the girls' who also live here in the complex and revelled in spending even just a little bit more time with them than the usual brief 'hanging out by the pool sessions' they have every other weekend. The rest of us just compared pyjamas. I was very impressed with some resident's attire. They obviously took their time to dress for the street meet. I just grabbed the fluffy bathrobe and my handbag (and the children) and ran. There were babies and puppies and kiddies... if I wasn't so tired I would have been more social.

It's raining here today so we are heading off to see 'Pirates of the Caribbean'. Yes, I know. I have read the reviews. Just don't tell the boys. Maybe they won't notice. Movie, sushi, swim (the pool heater that floated down the river during the floods, has been replaced). A perfect Sunday, hey boys?

I like the rain :)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...