Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Inbox Week: Sandie's House


Look at the beautiful home one of my readers, Sandie, is building! Sigh... roof tiles, sigh.... cupola (her builder just whipped it up based on a drawing she did!)... and the essential gable vent... good to see! ... I'm rather fond of gable vents... features in my business logo.


Sandie has overseen the whole project with meticulous care. Oh, the 4 by 1 double hungs... see why she is after my own heart! Love the colour, love the stone, love the dormers. I think there is an old house under there somewhere? Sandie has completely transformed the style of the home and added and removed and built out and up. She's a dynamo. I could just imagine her on site!


.... and from the back.... gorgeous! Love the roof line.

They are only a few weeks away from moving in. I'll see if I can twist Sandie's arm for more photos. She bought some of my lights so we need to see them in situ!

Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...