Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bye Bye Black

Image Courtesy Martha

Isn't this a great idea for chalkboard paint.... a wall calendar. It would come in very handy in a home office or kitchen. Martha shows you that 'chalkboard' doesn't have to be black or just shades of grey. She has a tutorial on how to 'chalkboard up' your house in any shade, HERE.

I haven't sat down and done the 'cyber home improvement rounds' for ages. I am finding lots of lovely things. I'll share them with you next week. Don't you love slow Sundays!

Another lovely day here in Brisbane. I'm off for a walk and then I'm going to hang out in my friend's home renovation/build. Are you ready for me 'Y'?... I tend to hyperventilate a lot when I live vicariously through friends 'builds'. 

Happy Sunday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...