Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Beauty in the Morning............

I think one of the most beautiful sights we can see is the world as it wakens each day. For many years I was awake and outside in it enjoying the beauty God gives us to brighten our day.
This morning I was awakened by Autumn who was most enthusiastic about my coming to see the frost outside and how beautiful it was when the sun shone upon it.
 I admit my response was less than enthusiastic as I had not long before hoped back in bed after feeding Trahaearn.
I did roll over to snuggle Arwen who had come in for a morning cuddle and then I thought how excited Autumn was and how she wanted to share this moment with me and I realised that was more important as Arwen was a asleep again now anyway.
I went down stairs and outside to view a wonderful fairytale look
 Autumn had taken these photos before to keep a memory of this beautiful day.
 She had gone around our property near the house and tried to capture so many different things with the frost on them.
Athough I won't show them all here it seems that Jack Frost did a very thorough job.
AS I came down stairs Corbyn wanted to know what we were doing and so after finding him his Gumboots and a dressing gown he came with us. Then Auutmn, Corbyn and Moran went together (again) and choose different things to look at an marvel over.
I am so glad I started my day this way...........
 And because I think that Jack Frost created some beautiful LACE today I am joining in with Trish for her weekly sharing of beauty
Blessings to you and your homes,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...