Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Birthday Fairies came for a visit...............

 Last month was the official day of my birthday, however I was not keen to celebrate it then as both our older boys were away from home on the day.
Seriously I would rather wait the extra weeks as I have and have the complete family for a celebration, it does not seem the same with out everyone. I guess though there will be a time sadly the day will come though when the children can't all be together to celebrate special occasions
I love that the traditions I have made for our family the children are keen to do for me as well. Eden, Vellvin and Anna-Lisa (Braedon's special girl) made me the crown and decorated it and Eden painted my saint St Zita.
I have a passion for tea cups that I am only just now being able to fulfil. This lovely Royal Dalton one was another find at the antique store we regularly go to. The girls remembered it from when I spotted it last time we visited there.
I was quite over whelmed when Anna-Lisa presented this pillow case she had sewed and embroidered for me. I was not expecting anything from her and this was extra special as it is hand made from her.
I have a love of oil lamps and they are hard to find so once again I spotted this one also last time and showed the girls, of course they remembered and wanted to get it for me as well.

I had a very beautiful day with a visit from some old friends as they passed through and the children made a wonderful dinner and a Taramisu Cake as well as these gifts pictured. I was surprised to see that I will be getting some IOU's as well.

I actually can't wait to get the 6 chickens and chicken coop that will be arriving soon as well as the three books that should arrive soon. These are books I have been waiting a while for -
The Penderwicks At Point Mouette
Artisian Bread in Five Minutes a Day
Growing up Sew Liberated

So I had one very fantastic and spoiled day by my dear husband and children.
Thank you to my dear birthday fairies  ♥

Blessings to you and your homes,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...