Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Farmhouse


Want to know which one of my Pinterest images gets repinned the most? This beauty.

Look at the pitch of that roof! I love the 'board and batton' exterior. Love the black and white contrast with the windows too. 

It's old I reckon.....and the lovely thing is, if maintained, it will still look beautiful in another one hundred years. I am sitting in one of those rocking chairs, on that porch, gazing out at those trees now as I type. If you squint your eyes, they could be gum trees and we could pretend that this beauty is in Australia somewhere.... Southern Highlands perhaps. BTW, I love L shaped porches! Gonna do an L shaped porch next time... with just a few steps up to it. That's a definite.

School holiday programme for today?
I am hoping the rain will clear up just for a bit ....as we want to ride into town this morning and just 'hang out'... and eat some of that fabulous $2/ roll sushi that people line up down Adelaide St for. We'll get in early!

Happy Thursday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...