Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Forget Resolutions, I'm Whispering Mantras


Wow, it's 2012... a beautiful, fresh new year.... the next chapter in our lives. Happy New Year!

I reckon resolutions lose their gloss by the time February rolls around.... so this year, it's going to be a list of little mantras, that I can mutter under my breath, that will keep me on the straight and narrow as the year unfolds. With a teenager in the house, I will be muttering 'pick your battles' a lot (BTW, someone has taken my big son and replaced him with someone I do not know. Who is he?).

My 2012 'Mantra List':












Images Via Pinterest

What 'mantras' are you going to be whispering, in this lovely new year? 

I wish you a wonderful, safe, healthy, happy and productive year!
2012....let's do this!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...