Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

~*O Happy Day*~

Good Sunday afternoon to you all! Did those of you who signed up for the free Gooseberry Patch cookbooklets get yours yet? Mine just came in the mail yesterday. Even the envelope was sweet! Can't wait to make something from them.

My dear friend June and I decided to go to a local church sale yesterday. I was thrilled with my finds: an old dictionary (pages are missing, but it will be great for craft projects), a glass dome, a picture frame, and a butter dish.
I also got this lace tablecloth. It has a stain on it, but I'm planning on tea staining it anyways, so the stain won't hurt anything. All of my goodies were $1.00! I felt like I hit the jackpot.

I had a chance on Thursday to go to one of my favorite stores called the WOW Outlet. I found these jugs for $3.50 each. I decided to use them as candleholders. My friend, Mari, thinks I turn everything into candleholders...lol. They came with the gingham ribbon, but I added the candle ring and candle which came from another one my favorite local stores Collections by Marty.


Well dear blogging friends, thanks for taking a look at my latest finds...enjoy the rest of your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...