Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

~*New Curtains*~

Hello dear blogging friends, I hope you all are doing well after the weekend. It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is this week. We will be celebrating at my Brother-in-law's on Saturday so I may start decorating for Christmas on Thursday...we'll have to wait and see. I bought two new trees in urns for my front porch...I can't wait to see what they look like...I found them at Lowe's on sale. I also found new curtains at Kmart this weekend. I've been wanting a change of curtains for awhile, but just never found what I was looking for until now. Kmart had the sweetest red and white gingham curtains. I thought I would share with you the before and after pictures. The curtains that I had up were also from Kmart. Rondell had asked me if they were black gingham...actually they were a deep burgandy and brown. I really like them, but wanted a change.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After Up close look at the valances.
Up close look at the tiers.
My dd thinks they make the kitchen cozy...that's what I'm after! She also said they are Christmasy. Thank you for taking the time to stop in for a visit...as always I appreciate your visits and comments. I should be doing part three of the kitchen tour this week.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I appreciate all the the sweet comments so many of you have left about part 2 of my kitchen tour. I am glad you enjoyed seeing my treasures...and that is really how I feel about them. I try to keep only the things I absolutely love in my home...it makes my home more meaningful to me and my family.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Rondell from Tomatoe Creek Prims tagged me to list 6 random things about myself. Thank you! I was recently tagged on my other blog, so if you'd like to read my list Click Here

If you haven't been tagged and you would like to do this, then consider yourself tagged.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...