Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

~*Kitchen Tour, Part 1*~

Welcome to my Kitchen Tour! My kitchen is one of my favorite places to be. When you walk through the living room through this doorway you enter the kitchen.

I love my double ovens...great for cooking holiday meals.
This is my pantry...one of my favorite features...it offers a lot of storage space!

My chalkboard (made out of an old picture frame) and small collection or aprons.

Now you're looking back to the living room. The door on the left will take you to our family room in the basement. We also spend a lot of time there, too.

These stairs take you to our bedrooms.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I'll have more pictures of my kitchen that are a little more upclose and personal. I want to share with you some of my favorite things in my kitchen....stay tuned!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you for all of your kind comments on my last post...I really appreciate it that so many of you take the time to visit me and leave me the sweetest comments...you all are so wonderful!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
An anonymous poster wanted to know what type of horses they are. They are what is called Standardbred. These little ladies are expecting so we'll be having babies in the spring...I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...