Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

~*Mittens*~

Hi blogging friends...there hasn't been a whole lot going on here at my home...just the usual, laundry, house cleaning, running errands, etc. I haven't started my bathroom cupboard reorganization project yet, though it looks like the weather will be keeping me inside for a few days. I like reorganizing when the weathers not that great. I did take my before pictures. I was going to post them, but decided to wait until the whole project is finished.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
While out and about I found these little felt mittens at Dollar General. You get two for $1.00. These are not flimsy felt either...these are rather thick and you simply can't beat the price. I want to dress them up a little, but I'm not sure at this point what I'm going to do with them.

I just noticed that the font I used to add "Home Is Where The Heart Is" to my pictures is very fuzzy...at first I thought, wow, that is some headache I have...I'll know not to use shadowing again...lol.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
As always, thanks for stopping by...I enjoy the company!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...