Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

~*Bathroom Closet Organization*~

Hello dear blogging friends...I finally got around to organizing our bathroom closet. Even though the closet was pretty well organized and we could find everything we needed, I felt it was too cluttered. I needed to take the time to look through the things we had and discard what should be tossed.
Before:

After:


I used a milk glass flower pot for the hair brushes and a milk glass dish for the hair clips.
I used a sugar bowl for cotton balls and a small glass candy dish for the q-tips.
It feels so good to have things cleaned and organized in our bathroom.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy your visits....Good Night, my friends!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Visit my other blog for a link to some free desktop wallpaper by Debbie Mumm...it's sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...