Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

~* New Goodies To Share *~

Good Afternoon dear friends. Thank you all so much for your sweet and kind comments on my bench. I am so thrilled with how it turned out...I wish you all could see it in person!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I have a few things to show you today. I've been on the lookout for a small black (big surprise, huh?...lol) clock. I found this one at Big Lots for $15.00. I am really liking it alot!
The clock is for the walk-in closet that my dd and share. I'll have to do a post on that some day. Closet space in an old farmhouse is very limited, so we turned our spare room into a walk-in closet.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
While doing some errands today, I decided to stop at Burlington Coat Factory to look for more organizing bins...remember, I showed you one that I got a couple of posts ago? Anyways, I decided to stop there today to see if they had any more...they did so my next project is to get our bathroom closet organized. While I think it's neat and everyone can find what they need, I just hate seeing the stuff out on the shelves. I know, I know, you're all thinking well, isn't that what shelves are for? I hope you'll stay tuned for the reorganization project. Not sure when I'll get it started, but I will take pictures of the before and after.

As always, I appreciate your visits and comments. Have a great day, my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...