Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

~*Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow*~

New Pictures Added on Tuesday, November 18th
Scroll Down To View Them
We had some snow today and I must say that it is getting me in the mood to start decorating! It looks so pretty that I wanted to share some pictures with all of you.

~*Our House*~
~*Our Barn*~
~*Our New Horses*~
Only Gossip and Pacific Fling
Gossip and Fling for short.
Welcome to the family!
I decided to try something different with my pictures. I've been adding a border around them since I started blogging, but wanted to change things up a bit...what do you think? Do you like them better with or without the border?
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
New Pictures Added on 11/18/2008
I went to visit the kittens as I always do every morning and was greeted by little Chewy who loves to climb up my pantleg! The kittens are eight weeks old today...they will be seeing the vet on Thursday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...