Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

What I Love About Winter In Brisbane ....



... brisk, clear mornings...


...with cleansing, morning showers...


..... blue, blue skies...



... soccer games...


... and Grand Finals!....


... breakfast in the warm winter sun....


... and winter sun shadows...


... dressing gowns ...


...and warm drinks, made at home.....


... and out and about..... with Haloumi on the side! ....


... winter food ...


... and winter clothes...




... winter uniforms....


..... snuggling up...


... and getting out for a cool morning run. Brrrr! ...


... or just hanging out at home.

What lights your fire in winter? ... besides a fire (I wish).
You can say 'snow'... I won't be #jealousmuch
Fires, snow, real cold... I wish. 
I'm just grateful that it is coldER than summer!

Happy Sunday!
Photobucket

P.S. This has got nothing to do with this post, or winter, but I just had to throw it in.... because I can (creative licence). He knows what had to be done, to keep him at his school ... and he is working his guts out... and I love them (his guts). He sent me this picture as soon as he got his results. #ridiculouslyproudmother



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...