Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Monday Nook And More


Let's start the week with this beautiful little nook. 
Neutrals... love them. 
This is part of a beautiful old home renovation in Maryland, USA.


Big statement ... but I seriously love every room in this beautiful home. 
Every room.


Look at that tub!
Love the colour palette.



You can read all about it and see more pictures HERE.

I'm currently scheming my quick trip to the Hampton's. 

I have booked the most wonderful accommodation in the Hampton's. It's all booking out fast, as it is peak season, so I got the last two rooms in a gorgeous B&B, in Southampton. In order to stay there, I have to change rooms during my stay.... and the delightful owners have joked that I will become an official member of 'The Sleep Around Club' as a result! Their emails to me are so informative. They have been so helpful. I sent out many emails to various establishments but this one was my first choice because you can feel their passion for their home, and their love for their business and their customers, in the way that they write.

Mentally, I am already there. I am already walking down the main street of Southampton, planning where I will go for the day, what bus to catch and what hedge to peer through in search of the odd pretty home hidden away. I am hoping that I will be able to find some sort of architectural tour, happening somewhere/anywhere on Long Island, the days that I am there. If it's happening, I'll find it!

I only have a few days, for the Hampton's, before the conference, as I am spending the time after the conference in NYC. Don't you hate how one has to fit jetlag into all this as well. I'm going to will myself out of it. Oh, yes I am. No time for jetlag. 

Any advice on how to avoid/minimise jetlag? I'll do anything.. that's legal!

We have a public holiday here... thank you 'Your Majesty'... no school run.. so we're chilling out, in more ways than one. It's cool here. Love the colder weather! I'm going to get my boys on their bikes for an early morning ride to the shops.

Happy Monday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...