Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

~♥ Laundry Day ♥~

Good morning blogger friends...hope you all are doing well.  Sorry I've been MIA...life happens, as you all well know, and blogging takes a backseat.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I'm enjoying a day off  today and I'm happily catching up on laundry...there's nothing better than freshly laundered bed linens (perhaps freshly baked cookies).  How thankful I am that I can do laundry with an automatic washer and dryer.  If I ever find myself complaining about doing laundry I just have to look at this picture that I have hanging in my laundry room and then it stops...and I am grateful for my faithful washer and dryer that are 22 years old.

That's my great-grandma on the far right...Ophelia was her name.  I think it's a beautiful name.

Here are a few pictures of my laundry room.



Thanks for stopping by...I do appreciate your visits!
Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...