Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Cinch Monthly Testimonial

Good morning!! I just wanted to pop in here for our monthly CINCH testimony!  I saw Jen when I went to a Shaklee meeting last month and she was very inspiring!!  

I am so excited because I am going to start a modified CINCH Body Transformation next week!  I am going to Vegas in a couple of months and I want to look and feel great!  I will just do a modified version because I am nursing.  I will tell you more about it next week so you can follow along.  Who will be Cinching with me??



As of today, I’ve lost over 150 lbs using the Shaklee Cinch Inch Loss Plan combined with a healthy diet and exercise. 


My life has changed completely over the last four years and a lot of that is because of Shaklee products. I went from not being active and very overweight to a fit and athletic person that now is very active and looking to take on new fitness challenges. 


I completed my first Chicago Marathon last year and I never dreamed in a million years that I would attempt to train for something like that. This year I plan on running two marathons, two ½ marathons and the Tough Mudder in May.
It is never too late to change your lifestyle and improve your health. So much of it is about believing in yourself and knowing that you can do anything you set your mind to.
Results not typical. In a preliminary clinical study of the Cinch Inch Loss Plan, participants on averaged lost 15.4 pounds in 12 
weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...