Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Twice Owned Tuesday Party


Welcome to my 

100th

TWICE OWNED TUESDAY 
PARTY!


HOG


Follow House of Grace on Facebook today!!


WOW, this is the 100th PARTY!!!  I can't believe it!!  Thanks for sticking with me for so long!  I always have.

We have another busy week!  Grace is turning 7 tomorrow!  Another birthday!!!  I can't believe all the changes that are happening to our family.  Time is flying!!!!

Here are the queens...

Chrissie's Collection re-did this dresser.


Creatively Living painted her umbrella.


Hooked on Decorating re-did these books.





Thanks so much to everyone who linked up.


Please feel free to grab a button for your blog.


HOG








Thanks and have a great day!!





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...