Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

~♥ It's A Beautiful Day ♥~

I've been enjoying our lovely weather here in Southwestern PA...in the 70's and no humidity (though I do hear the humidity will be returning this weekend - I'll be hibernating in the air-conditioning).  I'm hoping to get out this week and pick some raspberries (I did enjoy a handful yesterday - so yummy).

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 I thought I'd share this picture of our view with you that my Dear Daughter took the other day...the clouds were amazing to say the least (she captured it perfectly).  Wish you could experience this in person...pictures do not do it justice.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A little something from the Brave Girl's Club that spoke to me...I wanted to share it with you.




♥ Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...