Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Inbox Week: Brick Floors

Image Courtesy La Dolce Vita

A lovely reader, Lynette, dropped me a line to give me a link to a new house in Houston, that Paloma featured on her blog, La Dolce Vita, a few months back. I am so drawn to these beautiful antiqued brick floors.... and look at the panelling and cabinetry..... and steps! You would have to hand over your first born to get that quality here in Australia. You can see the rest of the house on Paloma's blog, HERE.

Thanks Lynette... straight to the 'Next House File'!

Happy Tuesday! Blah, 7am Guitar Ensemble...5.25am.... I'm up and at 'em.... after a night of dreaming that my car went under in a flood.....that's because someone put a huge ding in it yesterday and drove off without leaving their details :(
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...