Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hmm, Talent


Did you see 'Chooka' on 'Australia's Got Talent' the other night? Bless his little 'farm-boy' heart. Oh I so hope he gets his houseboat and piano on the Murray. He reminds me so much of my cousin, Wade, who we lost in a tragic workplace accident many years ago. Think of you often Wade.... and you too Marina xx.
Photobucket
PS. ... and that lad, Jack, singing Whitney Houston! ... no wonder Brian ran up on stage and kissed him on the cheek.... talent! As my boys said, "Bieber... eat your heart out!" My boys are not allowed to watch TV during the school week so we had the quick 'Chooka viewing' during breakfast the next morning. 10 minutes later, 'big son' was doing a piano practice! Nothing like witnessing talent to motivate. Sorry apartment neighbours, for the early morning 'piano wakeup'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...