Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Simple Pleasures - Resting

Today as I have been resting all afternoon.
I have had  extreme nerve pain along my ribs in association with the baby over the last few days and it only seems to subside if I don't do anything at all, and lay down.

I have been treated to a lovely long lay down, complete with lunch, coffee and water on tap (so to speak) and a break while I have read a book.

In fact a very leisurely afternoon.

This for me is a simple pleasure although quite enforced. I really don't like doing nothing...nothing at all. Even this morning when I went for my ante-natal check I took a basket with reading material,  i-pod, crochet, embroidery and knitting, you know just in case and I did do some while waiting.

But the rest I had this afternoon has allowed me to do a few thing this afternoon, typing this for example.

So I hope that some of you will enjoy some simple pleasure, called resting as you are able. I find I am quite relaxed from it.

To view some more Simple Pleasure that others are sharing, hop on over to Dayles Simple Pleasures.
Blessings to you and your homes,
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...