Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Totally Magical


It IS magical... and it does not help the Paris wanderlust one bit.


I met Pia and her beautiful book yesterday.

Tell you all about it tomorrow now.... as I am heading out the door to the Boutique Markets.

Making the most of my 'lad free time'... they're off with their Gran, to frolic with their cousins this morning, so I will catch up with them this afternoon. Hmm, a child-free Mother's Day morning! Don't tell anyone... but..... 'luxury'!! (to all my detractors, I do love my boys.... just for the record).
Photobucket
Images lifted from Pia's Bloggy, HERE.

Ps. Oh and if it is an emergency and you need one today, Pia's book is available at my favourite bookstore in the world (apart from Shakespeare and Co, Paris.. had to throw that one in)..... Riverbend Books, Bulimba.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...