Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

No Steps

Fuzzy image courtesy Southern Living.... but you get the idea.... love those transoms!

Hmm, I would love to build a sprawling low-set house sometime in my lifetime. Land availability/affordability would be the only rate limiting step.... for the sprawling bit.

Featured in 'Southern Living', I am assuming this beauty is somewhere in the northern hemisphere.... but you do see this style here in Australia, 'the early colonial homestead', particularly down south.

I love the idea of no steps. How about you? I change my mind all the time.... 2 story cottage?... sprawling low-set?

Number 53 on the 'bucket list'... build a sprawling low-set house.... with no steps :)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...