Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

My Week


Well that was interesting! Losing Blogger for all that time. I hear that some people lost reams of posts. I was lucky to just only lose all my comments from my previous posts. So if you can't see your comment from my posts this week, Blogger gobbled it. I'm sorry. But thanks for taking the time to visit. Maybe Blogger will give them back? Eventually? It's funny how we take a free service for granted. Glad it's back. I love this place.

Haven't been around much this week so thought I'd bring you up to speed. It's riveting!

Hung out with Clare at the Mondo Cherry stall at the Boutique Markets last weekend. Look at her gorgeous wares in her birdcage display. How fabulous is that birdcage!


My boys smothered me in pink things for Mother's Day. 
Not much pink around here usually... what with lizards and soccer boots and the like.


... and look at my tulips now!
.... elegantly 'non arranged' in the same garden pot they came in and an old saucer. 


We hung out at 'Gran's' ... by the dam.
Too cold for frogs.


... did some science experiments for school...


... and a 'persuasive argument homework task'. 
I would not have known what a persuasive argument was when I was in Grade 3... lucky boy.
Nice house. Pictures still come in handy.


... and went for lots of walks  .... marvelling at what is required to be preserved under DCP (demolition control) in this fair town... 'character code' ...and all that (oh Paris, I miss you and all your beauty). Yes, this eyesore was not allowed to be knocked down. The facade is being kept and some units are being put up behind it. Let's follow this one all the way. I will be so interested to see how this one pans out!


Oh, and I ate this. Every last lip smackin' calorie.

Off to soccer now. It's a glorious day here today.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...