Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Remember That Kitchen? ....


... that I have been coveting... for my next house?


.. well I stumbled upon the whole house over at House Beautiful.


It's in San Francisco.



Check out the gold leaf accents.


They sort of got everything perfect....

...with Ralph Lauren furniture... and Mr Adler's cushions.


A black and white base with neutral textured accents.


Give. me. that. sofa.


A beautiful mix of old and modern.


How's that for a bathroom pendant light? ... a crystal ship chandelier!
Tiles are of course Ann Sacks, as are the splashback tiles in the kitchen.

Does it get any better than this? 
Oh Northern Hemisphere, I do love thee and all you have to offer architecturally.  

What's your favourite room? Mine's still the kitchen. I am so having a black island bench next time.

Happy Tuesday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...