Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

~♥ Blogging and Baking ♥~

 
Good morning, blogging friends...well, I'm officially back to blogging...after a much needed break and lots of prayers I am returning...how often I will post remains to be seen...thank you to all of you who sent emails and who remained Followers of my blog even with my absence...it means a lot!
 
 
 
I'm sure most of you are on the "Pinterest" bandwagon...it really is a wonderful site and I've found so many great recipes.  I recently found myself with some over-ripe bananas.  Usually I would make banana nut bread, but wanting to try something different, I went to Pinterest.  Here's what I found:
 
 
This is the most A-M-A-Z-I-N-G cookie ever!  It was really easy, too!  And, I'm all about recipes that are easy...no complicated cookies for this chick...
 
 
Sure wish you could taste them...you definitely can't eat just one!
 
♥ Kim
 
Graphic by: http://www.gooseberrypatch.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...