Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

What makes it a great day?

What makes it a great day for me?
I really have simple goals and ambitions for my day. The things that make it special are things that are given freely or can be done quite simply.
I am treasuring these things as we grow into a new routine, well trying to in our new home.
A house still that we are cultivating into a home.
A home filled with~
Talks with my honey,
Cuddles, cuddles and kisses from my little ones, I can't get by without these and they come along a lot.
Loving and learning with the children
Hugs from my big ones and many interesting conversations,
Sloppy kisses and giant hugs from our baby, what a blessing he is
Giving thanks for God's love and Grace in our lives,
Prayer time,
reading time- both learning for me and recreational reading. Reading aloud to the little ones and family read alouds,
Crafting- I really can't forget this as it really gives me a sense of 'home' to my day
Routines and order- these center my day, not so much a schedule but an order that everyone knows and expects.

What brings a smile to your day

And just a reminder now I am back no line, finally (long story), my first giveaway ends tomorrow so please be sure to enter in for this great set of books.

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...