Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

how are you dear blogging friends?
thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind comments and words of encouragement about my blogging...i appreciate it more than i could ever express!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

i know a lot of you have been dealing with snow...my Dear Daughter had several snow days so we spent some time together...we made some mints and baked some cookies...i love my mother/daughter time and treasure it...you see, my daughter is a senior in high school and this is the last year we will have snow days that we can share together...precious memories are what i hold dear to my heart...


this cake stand and cover were thrift store finds...the bottom i found years and years ago...the top was found back in december...they are a perfect match!


i also found the two clear glass juicers at the thrift store in december...the green one belonged to my Dear Gram...i am going to look for more when i'm out and about...looks like i have a new collection started...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
before you go...here are a few pictures of what it looks like in my neck of the woods!








thank you so much for stopping by!
Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...