Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hearts for Home- 26th January ♥

In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

I pray also that each person involved in 'Hearts for Home' would also pray for any others involved as well.

May you be blessed by this initiative. I pray it brings you and your family many blessings.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home'.
Please leave a you name and a link to your blog (if you don't have one just leave your list in the comment box) and perhaps a comment so we can all see and encourage each other.

If you would like, add the 'Hearts for Home' logo to your side bar as a reminder of your goals.
God Bless you this week.

♥ Please leave a link to your Hearts for Home Edition on the Mister Linky at the end of the post, so we can all come and visit.
I would also appreciate you linking back here too.☺ ♥ ♥

My list for the 26th January is ♥ ♥

I am so sorry for the lateness of this addition. I completely forgot the day of the week, with other events here.

1. Well I have a few interesting blog posts that have been mulling in my brain along the lines of the  Sacrificial Love and Happy Homemaker Day posts that seem to be calling me to share. As well as some other less heavy topics so to speak. I just need to keep my priorities balanced as I write them

2. Tomorrow is Australia Day here and I will be making the day as special as we can with a few of the traditions we have obtained over the years, a lot of them edible. The children think this wonderful of course.

3.I really need to finish the little ones lesson plans before the end of the month, so I have everything in order. So far all I have achieved is part of the read alouds and the picture book challenge. Oops I need to post this weeks reading too!!!

4. As Stephen is struggling with a swollen foot/leg after  a leech infection I am trying to be more of a helper for him in his incapacitation.

5. Myffy asked me specifically if we could sew tomorrow after breakfast and I want to make this a priority for her and help her in this creative pursuit. Not just for tomorrow but to allow some time each day this week.

6.Kynan has been accepted into Marcus Oldham University to study Farm Management.It is a three year intensive course and he will be LEAVING our home to study interstate. He leaves in under two weeks and we are trying to organise him and spend time with him as we adjust to the change in our family.
I can't tell you how much we all will miss him. Of course our little ones don't really know how this will affect them. Please would you add him to your prayer lists.

Blessings to you and your homes,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...