Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Yarn Along: 29th October

Finally I am joining in  Ginny's Yarn Along again after a few weeks break having had our holiday and after finishing Autumn's Deb Dress (photos of the Deb coming soon)

While on holidays I worked on my knitted dishcloths  from Joy at the Artful Homemaking blog I started some weeks ago. I am on the decreasing side now and have used two lots of 4ply wool for this. but frankly I think my next one will be just with the 4ply as Vellvin is knitting hers in 4 ply and I think they are more pliable this way.

I also while driving to some of our day spots to enjoy new experiences I added the next row around my Granny Squares that was supposed to have been Trahaearn's baby blanket, well perhaps not now.
I discovered after finishing a whole group of them (some pictured above) that I had crocheted on the wrong colour in the sequence and so now have to undo them and crochet the right colour.

As some of the holiday reading I have been enjoying a new series that I will review soon but at the moment but am enjoying the latest in one of our favourite series
Ranger's Apprentice: The Lost Stories
We just love these stories and there is a huge family line up always to read the book. I am number 4 in the queue !

So hope you enjoy this weeks edition of Yarn Along!

Blessings to you and your homes,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...