Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Spruced

Notice something? 

I've been spruced, tidied up, renovated! Yes, Katrina, 'The Media Maid', has been over here tinkering around, giving me a bit of a facelift. She's given me more space to spread out, added some finer details.. like the little compasses between my page headings above (love detail!), prettied up my fonts and added a great scrolly-thingy-link-bar to all my Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages...and my soon to be Shop (which is just linked to Cape Cod Designs for the time being ... until I get my act together). 

I also have some more room for advertising spaces... so email me for my rate card if you wish to hang your shingle on my bloggy. It's all for a good cause.... feeding those beautiful boys of mine. I will try to talk about really interesting things here so everyone visits me and then you!


So if you are up for a change on your blog, you can find Katrina HERE in her business or HERE on her blog. She's wonderful to work with, way clever, can do anything you ask, gives you her undivided attention for as long as it takes... and she calls you cute names like 'chick', 'love', 'pet'.... essential for a good bloggy working relationship. 

Wow, Thursday already... where do the weeks go?
Happy Day!
It's raining here... delicious.
Photobucket
PS. In the process of changing templates, one loses one's blog roll. So when I have a spare 72 hours or so, I will load a new one up. It was miles long :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...