Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Walnut Shell- small Tutoiral

I thought I would share this very quick idea we had for St Valentine today.

This was a quick 'what can we do with the supplies we had at home' so we can have a little gift for our memory boxes that we have each Feast Day
SUPPLIES~
walnut shells
narrow ribbon in various colours
tissue paper in various colours
red cellophane
coloured cardboard
Eden who was my hands for this today, it was my idea but Eden put it together  for me as I attended to other activities. Start by gluing the tissue paper to some cardboard.  Then cut out tiny heart shapes from this patchwork of colours.
Taking a small piece of cellophane, put it into the bottom of one half of the walnut shell
Then simply place your coloured hearts on top. You can decorate them or write messages or simply leave them plain as we did today
Place the other half of the walnut shell on top and tie with ribbon colour of your choice
Easy, so very easy!

Give to a loved one with a note of love!

Blessings to you and your homes,
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...