Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Things I Loved About Living In West End


The gorgeous old homes.


Our bike rides into the city.


 Justine's 'Haloumi Special'.
Posto, Boundary St, West End.


Something was always happening.
The flood made sure of that.


James.


Bill.



What Bill taught my boys about life.



The sunrises from my deck.



The cute little streets.


The unexpected...


... every day...



...only in West End!




Bill's artwork.




'Duck' 
RIP... he was cut loose by vandals and floated out to sea.


The view from my bedroom.


The view from Justine's coffee shop..... my 'office'.


The western sun in my living room.


Our walks along the river.


Our groovy apartment.


The river.


The food.


My early morning runs...rain, fog and shine.



The sunsets.


This is where home is though.


Happy Monday!
We're movin'.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...