Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Monday Nook

Just delicious! 
Images Courtesy Kat Warren Photography

Have a look at Kat's little 'nook' of the world, over at her website 'Kat Warren Photography', 
Her photos are just beautiful. 


I love the promise of snow, and cosy winter fires, in these photos. 
If I am correct, this is Kat's back yard?


Sorry to always be focused on food .... but this cupcake story had to be told.


See!

Kat also has a beautiful blog HERE.
 Scroll through some of her older posts....her photographs will stop your heart.
Big statement... but true.

My best girlfriend is driving up from Wollongong to see me today, in Sydney. We haven't seen each other in ages. There was a bit of screaming on the phone last night and I'm sure there will be a few screams in the halls of the Exhibition Centre today.

I've found a few little lighting beauties that I am off to order now. 
Happy Monday!
Photobucket
P.S. Say hi to Kat when you visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...