Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

~♥ Peek Into My Pantry ♥~

Hello friends...I hope you all are doing well. It's a lovely Monday afternoon here in Southwestern Pa...we've been blessed with a pretty mild winter so far...I am certainly not complaining! My Dear Daughter and I headed out for a 30 minute walk this afternoon.  So glad I got to spend time with her since she had a day off from college because of President's Day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks to those of you who continued to follow my blog even though I haven't really blogged much about my home lately...that's about to change today!  I thought I'd share with you pictures of my pantry.  Having this pantry really keeps my kitchen organized.  Let's take a look:

 Here's a look with all of the doors opened.
 I keep my kitchen gadgets in this side of the pantry.  Love the pull-out shelves for easy access.
 Cookie sheets, baking pans, muffin tins, and cooling racks are in this area.
 My little Dirt Devil vacuum, Swiffer Wet Jet, and other misc. items are stored here.
 Breakfast items and items that won't fit on the other shelves go here.
 Top shelf is for condiments, etc. Next Shelf is for canned goods, etc. Shelf below that is for snacks and the bottom two shelves (you can only see one of them) is for baking supplies.
Hope you enjoyed this little tour...thanks for stopping by!
Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...