Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Notes From The Universe



Look what landed in my inbox last night:


"If you were able to look back at your most brilliant successes, stunning comebacks, amazing catches, and smokin' ideas, A-M, and you were to find that virtually all of them seemed to materialize out of thin air, when you least expected them, and that they had exceeded even your greatest expectations at the time, how excited would you be about the new year and whatever else I've got up my sleeve? 

Hubba, hubba -
    The Universe"



So true. I have often muttered the old phrase, "if someone would have told me 5 years ago that I'd be ..... I would have never believed them". Good things happen... out of thin air! I am going to hold this little 'Tut-ism' close to my heart. Tut has the greatest timing! What a great way to start the year. You can subscribe to Tut's daily notes HERE


Happy Thursday! Looks like we might have a nice place to live in. Still finalising the paperwork. Tell you more tomorrow. 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...