Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

~♥ It's A New Year ♥~

Hello blogging friends...I'm sorry that I have been MIA...I decided to concentrate on family and friends and take a break from blogging for awhile.  I had a wonderful Christmas and pray that you all did as well.  I had the opportunity to spend some time with dear friends...one Saturday we went on a Christmas Home Tour and another Saturday I hosted a Christmas Cookie Exchange at my home.  We also had the opportunity to visit with family as well. 



  1. Almond Wafers
  2. Peanut Butter Mice
  3. Cream Waters
  4. Mocha Latte Cookies
  5. Tumb Prints
  6. Double Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
  7. Apricot Coconut Balls
  8. Chocolate Mint Sugar Cookie Drops
I'm sorry that I never got around to posting any inside pictures before Christmas...









Thank you so much for stopping by...I hope to not be as scarce in 2012!
Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...