Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Monday Nook


How about a little nook from my place this morning?

I know it looks messy but I know where everything is! This is my little dressing table, where I keep my treasures. It's where I create the 'mood of the day'.....with my perfume (certain perfumes make me stronger and braver, and others make me feel creative and inspired) and 'embellishments'. I keep all my little love notes from my boys on a pin board at the back. Well actually some of them are 'I'm sorry' notes that I will keep forever and bring out at their 21st birthday parties! 

Despite once having a little online accessories store, I tend to wear the same things all the time....things that are special to me and mean something. My boys gave me a little necklace that they called 'The Circle Of Hope' (their words) that I have not taken off for months. It's working.


 They also gave me this gorgeous watch for Christmas. I love it to bits. 
It's one of those wrap around jobbies.


These go way back. I am revisiting gold. It's been a while.

So yes, a few of my little treasures. Do you have a little 'mood of the day' nook?... a place where you finish up getting ready for the day?.. where you put on your scents and pretties? I'll be packing up mine soon and creating a new one in my next place!

Heading out to the shed this morning. No jewellery. Very non glamorous. Will be wearing a perfume that gives me energy and strength!

Happy Monday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...