Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

~*My Christmas Kitchen*~

Welcome to my kitchen at Christmas!
Now for an upclose look at some things... My new Christmas plates...from Giant Eagle.
My newest Gooseberry Patch cookbook.
Garland above my double ovens decorated with cookie cutters.
Thrift store urn with a glittery bulb.
My church sale table cloth.
Garland on my pantry area...
decorated with miniature porcelain...
and pine cone bulbs recently found at TJ Maxx...aren't they sweet?

My kitchen tree decorated with mini utensils. The tree skirt is from Dollar General several years ago...it's really cute (darn it...should have gotten a close up!). Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure and visit Julia's Blog Hooked On Houses for more Christmas Tours! Please also go to Boo Mama's Christmas Tour of Homes
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I also want to thank those of you dear blogging friends who commented on my last post...I'm so glad you're not tired of my snow pictures. Glad you enjoyed them because our temperatures warmed up and now all of that pretty snow is GONE! And, I did make the picture of our home into a Christmas card.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Remember, if you want me to add you to my new blog roll at,
please let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...