Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

~*A Wee Bit O' Decorating*~

Good afternoon to you from foggy, rainy Southwestern PA! I thought I'd share some of my decorating...for some reason it is taking me longer than usual and I don't think I've done anything different than before. I thought I'd start in my Laundry/Powder Room area.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
This is a little window display. My Uncle Bud made me the farmhouse and barn so it's really special to me. I have a pipberry willow tree in here now, but I'd like to find a nice pine tree for the display in winter. In the spring/summer/fall I add green felt for the grass.
This is my Gram's sewing machine. I have so many wonderful memories of her sewing on this machine...oh how she made it HUM! The one apothocary jar holds some of her buttons.
This is the top of my washer. I change out the stuff in the basket seasonally.
The dear lady I work for gave me this Christmas towel.
Isn't it pretty? I really hate to use it!
This is the top of my dryer. The iron was given to me by my Gram. I can't imagine having to iron with something that heavy! The wrought iron Christmas tree was a thrift store find for a $1.00. I had to add the little glass candle holders and candles which I found at Walmart.
Now we're in the Powder Room...a basket of berries.
There are two windows in the PR and I added the berry swag to each of them and hung the star on the curtain rod.
A candle with candle ring on the sink.
Two gingerbreadmen pictures in my small cupboard.


A small jar with soaps sitting on a candle ring.
A snowman made by a friend...isn't he sweet?
Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate your comments and visits. I try to reply back by e-mail or with a comment on your blogs, but sometimes I'm not able to and I hope you'll forgive me if you don't hear back from me.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A Request:
I've created a special blog to list all of my blogging friends...if you'd like to be added to my list, please let me know...okay? I appreciate it! I was just going to do those who link to me from their blogs, but I know some of you don't have that on your blog and I wanted to include everyone!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you all so much for your sweet and encouraging words on my last post ~* A Pringles Can Gift Container *~...you all are too kind...Nancy really enjoyed her gift!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...