Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

~*It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas*~

well...sort of...dh and I did manage to get the outside of our home decorated over Thanksgiving. We keep it very simple...lighted garland on the rails, a sled with lights and two pine trees with lights in buckets.

I finally got all of the Thanksgiving/Fall decor put away. I managed to get out a few Christmasy things...my wreath, which is hung on our back door,...
my snowman cookie jar, and my new Gooseberry Patch cookbook. I actually bought two, but only have one on display. I found them at Tractor Supply...they were only $13.56!!! This was a good price because locally they range from $16.99 up to $18.99. So, if you like Gooseberry Patch, why not check out your local Tractor Supply store? They don't have a big selection, but you just may find one you don't have at a good price! I'm hoping to get more of my decorations out this week...stay tuned!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you for your comments on my bathroom closet organization. Believe me, if I were close to all of you, I'd be happy to help you get things organized!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Don't forget to stop over at my other blog for a link to some free Debbie Mumm wallpaper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...