Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

~*Christmas Living Room/Dining Room*~

Good Saturday afternoon, dear blogging friends! I hope you all are doing well and are getting all of your last minute Christmas preparations done. We finished up Christmas shopping last night so now I'm going to have to get the gifts wrapped! We are having our family Christmas meal on Saturday, December 27th, so I actually have a few extra days to prepare.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Today's tour starts in our living room...it's decorated pretty simply.


This little Santa is a favorite of mine...it was given to me last year by the woman I work for. He's from Maine.
Do you see that tiny little reindeer by the house? It's from my childhood...I treasure it because my dear Mom always put it out every year.
Our coffeetable.
We are now in the dining room.The hutch.
This little picture was a Christmas card we received this year...I thought it was so sweet...it's glittery.

My drysink...since I didn't have enough candles I used ornaments instead.

Our coat rack.
This is my computer hutch were all of my blogging happens.
The top of the computer hutch.
I found this apothocary jar at TJ Maxx for $19.99! I wasn't going to buy it...I walked by it many times trying to decide what to do...I'm so glad I decided to get it. I can't wait to change it for the seasons.

And, last but not least, our Christmas tree. The only place we had for it was in the dining room. I'm looking for a new tree topper...I want to find a star.
This is my all-time favorite and treasured ornament. My dear Mom gave it to me when I was a little girl and it was always on our tree. Now that my Mom is in Heaven it's even more special to me...
Thank you so much for stopping by for this tour of my home...I appreciate all of your visits and comments so much! This may be my last post until after Christmas and our Christmas dinner on the 27th. Take care my dear blogging friends and may we all keep the true meaning of Christmas in our hearts year round.
Love to you all, Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...