Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

~*A Few More Kitchen Pictures*~

I can't thank you all enough for the many visits and kind comments you left on my last post...I'm so overwhelmed!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I inadvertantly left out a few pictures that I wanted to share for the Christmas Kitchen Tour...here they are:
This is my chalkboard...it's one of my all-time favorite things in the kitchen. I absolutely love having a chalkboard to write little notes and sayings (I know there are a lot of you sweet blogging friends that have shown neat ideas for chalkboards).
Here is the word PEACE spelled out with twigs that I glued together. I then used decorative ornament hooks to hang them on my curtain rod.
I know that some of you have tried Martha Stewart's glitter, well a few days ago I tried it for the first time and all I can say is WOW...I'm hooked...this stuff is amazing! If you haven't tried it before, I say RUN, don't walk, to your nearest Wal-mart to get some and give it a try. You'll be hooked like me!!!
I've been on a search for new cannisters...I was getting very frustrated because every set of cannisters I looked at wasn't what I was after. I finally found what I was looking for...at Walmart...they were right under my nose all along and I didn't know it!!! They were very reasonably priced and I think they have a nice old-fashioned feel, which is what I was after.
Ok, this wreath is not in my kitchen, but I wanted to show it to you anyways...I found it at JoAnn's last week for a few bucks...I added the ribbon...I bought two of them to hang on my laundry room windows. I showed my laundry room tour a few posts ago...Click Here if you'd like to see it.*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Melissa from Little Things In Life gave me a Kreativ Blogger award. Thank you, Melissa...I appreciate it! I always have a hard time deciding who to give these awards to so I'm going to dedicate it to all of you sweet, creative blogging friends in blogland!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...